Bread Pudding Recipe
Bread Pudding Recipe by Chefs Aditya Bal & Devanshi
A delicate pudding of bread, milk, raisins and marmalade. Simple yet awesome.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Cook Time:
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients Of Bread Pudding
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 to 1 1/12 cup milk
- 4-5 bread slices, cut in cubes
- 2 -3 tsp marmalade
How to Make Bread Pudding
1. Break two eggs in a bowl.
2. Whisk them till they are nice and fluffy.
3. Add the sugar.
4. Add essence and milk.
5. Mix well.
6. Sprinkle some raisins
7. Line a steaming dish with bread slices cut in cubes.
8. Pour the mixture over the bread.
9. Glaze it with some marmalade.
10. Now put the plate onto a steamer and place it in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
11. Alternatively you can bake it also bake it for 5-7 minutes. Enjoy.
Please follow and like us: