Steamed Prawns Recipe
Steamed Prawns Recipe by Chef Chan Ho Keung, Rainbow Restaurant.
A no-fuss recipe for steamed prawns coated in a lip-smacking garlic sauce. Simple and immensely satisfying! Serve it with a bowl of noodles or crisp greens on the side.
- Recipe Servings: 4Prep Time:
- Cook Time:Total Cook Time:
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients Of Steamed Prawns In Garlic Sauce
- 5 tiger prawns
- 1 1/2 cups of garlic-chopped and sauteed lightly in vegetable oil
- Chopped spring onions to garnish
How to Make Steamed Prawns in Garlic Sauce
1. Slice the prawns into half.
2. Coat the slit prawns with generous amounts of the sauteed garlic.
3. Put the garlic-coated prawns in a steamer and let them steam for approximately 5-6 minutes.
1. Take the prawns out of the steamer and garnish with the spring onions. Enjoy.
Please follow and like us: